Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click the following links to receive a fast accurate quote from multiple Insurance Companies. Our comparative rater shops your policy with the Nations Top Insurance Companies to find you the lowest available price.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Florida Auto Insurance
From Greene & Associates Insurance
The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or other event covered by your insurance policy. Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.
Greene & Associates Insurance provides car insurance rates with the Nations Top Insurance Companies. Our dedicated Florida Auto Insurance Agents will make sure you receive all the discounts you qualify for and provide you 6 quotes from the leading companies. Click Get a Quote or call 1-800-252-6885 to start saving today!
Florida Auto Insurance Policies are Comprised
of Six Different Kinds of Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability This coverage applies to injuries that you, the designated driver or policyholder, cause to someone else. You and family members listed on the policy are also covered when driving someone else’s car with their permission. It’s very important to have enough liability insurance, because if you are involved in a serious accident, you may be sued for a large sum of money. Definitely consider buying more than the state-required minimum to protect assets such as your home and savings.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) This coverage pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. At its broadest, PIP can cover medical payments, lost wages and the cost of replacing services normally performed by someone injured in an auto accident. It may also cover funeral costs.
- Property Damage Liability This coverage pays for damage you (or someone driving the car with your permission) may cause to someone else's property. Usually, this means damage to someone else’s car, but it also includes damage to lamp posts, telephone poles, fences, buildings or other structures your car hit.
- Collision This coverage pays for damage to your car resulting from a collision with another car, object or as a result of flipping over. It also covers damage caused by potholes. Collision coverage is generally sold with a deductible of $250 to $1,000 - the higher your deductible, the lower your premium. Even if you are at fault for the accident, your collision coverage will reimburse you for the costs of repairing your car, minus the deductible. If you're not at fault, your insurance company may try to recover the amount they paid you from the other driver’s insurance company. If they are successful, you'll also be reimbursed for the deductible.
- Comprehensive This coverage reimburses you for loss due to theft or damage caused by something other than a collision with another car or object, such as fire, falling objects, missiles, explosion, earthquake, windstorm, hail, flood, vandalism, riot, or contact with animals such as birds or deer. Comprehensive insurance will also reimburse you if your windshield is cracked or shattered. Some companies offer glass coverage with or without a deductible.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage This coverage will reimburse you, a member of your family, or a designated driver if one of you is hit by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver. Underinsured motorist coverage comes into play when an at-fault driver has insufficient insurance to pay for your total loss. This coverage will also protect you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
We recognize that these varying options can become a bit overwhelming, you want to make sure that you’re fully covered for a range of vehicle risks—yet at the same time you want to keep premiums and expenses in mind. That’s why our insurance specialists at Greene & Associates Insurance are dedicated to helping you find the best Florida car insurance rates as well as make you, and your unique needs, our number one priority! We compare car insurance rates from the leading Insurance companies in Florida to find the lowest price available.
Our expert agents look forward to helping you find the most affordable and trustworthy coverage. Contact us for your free FL auto insurance quotes today!
Want to find out more about
Or Give us a Call at 1-800-252-6885
Greene & Associates Insurance provides its clients with Auto & Car insurance with locations servicing Lake City Fl, Jacksonville Fl, Gainesville Fl, Middleburg Fl, and Orange Park Fl