Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click the following links to receive a fast accurate quote from multiple Insurance Companies. Our comparative rater shops your policy with the Nations Top Insurance Companies to find you the lowest available price.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Florida Homeowners Insurance
Shopping for Florida Home insurance quotes just got easier. Whether you currently own a home or are a prospective buyer, you can get a Free Florida Homeowners Insurance quote today. Fill out one quote form at our online Home Insurance Quote page and our team of licensed agents will compare your policy with the top rated insurance providers in the country. It's the easiest way to know you're getting the best rates for your House in Florida. We are now offering comparative rates on auto insurance too, which could save you even more.
Homeowners insurance discounts are one of the best ways to get a low insurance rate while also maintaining great coverage. Since average home insurance rates in Florida have increased it is important to qualify for all the discounts you can to make sure you aren't overpaying. You may qualify for additional savings by being claims free, having protection devices, being located in a gated community, are retired or have additional wind mitigation features. Speak with one of our licensed Agents today to find out how much you can save on your Florida Home Insurance.
Standard Florida Home Insurance Coverages
- Dwelling: A standard Florida homeowners insurance policy should include enough dwelling coverage to pay for the replacement or repair of your home when and if it is damaged in a covered peril
- Other Structures: Other structures such as detached garages or sheds would also be covered under a standard Florida home insurance policy
- Contents/Personal Property: A Florida home insurance policy will also typically provide coverage for the contents of your home including furniture, electronics, clothing and other personal belongings.
- Loss of Use: If your Florida home is damaged in a covered peril, ‘Loss of Use’ coverage pays for alternative accommodations and living expenses while you are unable to live in your home.
- Personal Liability Protection: In Florida, your standard homeowners insurance policy will typically provide financial protection in the event of a lawsuit where you have caused damage or bodily harm to another person or their personal property.
- Medical Payments: Medical Payments coverage, or Florida MedPay, offers reimbursement for medical bills if someone other than you or a family member is injured on your property and a lawsuit is not involved.
Flood Insurance is not Covered By Your Home Insurance Policy
The Number One Misconception is that homeowners insurance covers flood risk. The fact is that homeowners insurance policies DO NOT, a point usually highlighted in bold letters on the first page of your homeowners policy.
The flood insurance specialists at Greene & Associate's specialize in flood insurance, and possess extensive knowledge to assist with any of your questions or concerns. They act as direct representatives of FEMA and all flood insurance policies are processed through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
Please call 1-800-252-6885 for a free consultation to determine your flood zone, receive a quote, or to discuss any flood and flood insurance-related concerns and questions. You may also get a free no obligation Flood Insurance quote online here.
Want to Find out More About Your Florida
Home Insurance Options?
or Give us a Call at 1-800-252-6885
Greene & Associates Insurance provides clients with Homeowners Insurance with locations servicing Lake City fl, Jacksonville fl, Gainesville fl, Middleburg fl, and Orange Park Fl.